1. All children must be accompanied by an adult, over the age of 18.
2. The play area is unsupervised;therefore, the accompanying adult is responsible for their child and must remain in the building at all times.
3. Many of our props are small and pose a potential choking hazard to young children. For this reason, young children should be accompanied when they are in the play area.
4. It is the responsibility of the adult to ensure their child is well behaved and kind to others in the play area. Incidents of hitting, swearing or intimidation could result in parties having their session ended, without refund.
5. There are ‘play rules’ displayed in Weanz World, please share these with your child to ensure an enjoyable visit for all.
6. Shoes should not be worn in the play area. All adults and children must wear socks. (These can be purchased for a small cost, if you forget to bring some.)
7. All props should be kept in the town area and not taken into the café or toilet facilities.
8. We endeavour to create a safe environment in our play café, but your personal property remains your responsibility. Weanz World cannot accept liability in the event of your belongings being lost, stolen or damaged during your visit.
9. Please report all accidents or incidents to a member of staff, who will be happy to help you.
10. If you spot any broken equipment during your visit, please bring this to the attention of the staff, who will remove it immediately.
11. Please enjoy our café facilities. You are not permitted to consume your own food or drink on the premises.
12. Please ensure that all food and drink remains in the café area and is not taken into the play area.
13. Please note, all hot food orders should be placed no later that 30 minutes before the session ends.
14. Please ensure children are escorted to the toilet facilities, as these are accessed via a flight of stairs. Please use the handrail at all times.
15. Please do not enter any areas which display ‘staff only’ notices.
16. Children or adults who have been unwell in the past 48 hours should not visit Weanz World, for the safety of other visitors.
17. If you are taking photographs, please ensure it is only your own child in the image.
18. Bookings at Weanz World are non-refundable. If you cannot make your time slot, contact us 24 hours before your allocated time and we will be happy to help you reschedule, if possible.
19. All sessions are limited to two hours. To allow us to prepare the town and cafe for the next session, we would kindly ask all visitors to leave promptly at the end of their session.
20. We want you to have the best experience possible in Weanz World so if there is anything that is of concern to you, please speak to us and allow us to address it!
21. All online payments are in UKP £